Reasons to Read This Book
- A book that shows a very unique way to live intrigues you.
- You want to know why organic food is so expensive.
- You like the "how in the world did those two get together" type of books.
- You want to feel good about your easy drive to the store to pick up food.
- Learning about different ways to look at life interests you.
- You don't mind reading a lot of detail about organic farming, or you have the ability to skim a book to get the meat out.
- You like to read about people who press on with their dreams through hardships (I mean not real hardships) for their dreams to come true.
Reasons to Not Read This Book
- When you want a love story you want excitement and passion on a good portion of the pages.
- You could not care less how organic farming works and want to keep complaining about how expensive it is and how it probably isn't even that much better for you than nonorganic food.
- You think organic people are kooky and make us all just feel guilty about our love for processed food.
- You want more depth into the true heart of the main characters, their family, past and true feelings. .
- You can't skim a book, so will read page after page of details on organic farming that you would not be interested in.
- You don't want to read about people who deal with hardships to make their dreams come true.