Reasons to Read This Book
- You are a patriot and love reading books about our national heroes.
- You are a Christian and love reading books about how Christ changes peoples lives.
- You are a military man and love to read about your fellow warriors.
- You are a parent of a military man or woman and want to see an inside view of military life.
- You love a good bad boy to man of incredible worth story.
- You are constantly confused by military people and want to know what they get out of serving and endangering their life.
- You are a family man or woman and love to read about others who share your love for the family.
Reasons to Not Read This Book
- You are not a fan of military stories.
- You could not care less about why people serve in the military.
- You enjoy more fiction books that aren't so real life.
- You would be turned off by a person's desire to put their country before their family.
- You are a pacifist and would not like to even think about military engagements or the people who pride themselves in them.
- You don't believe people should put their country before their family.