Reasons to Read This Book
- Reading this book will cause you to learn the real truth about the life of the famous Charles Lindbergh.
- This book can cause you to appreciate the husband you have.
- You are intrigued about how women make it through sad times to a full life - no matter how long it takes them.
- You have always be interested in the Lindbergh kidnapping story.
- You find pleasure in a woman taking her own happiness in her own hands.
- You enjoy a bit of a shock about a historic, famous person's life.
Reasons to Not Read This Book.
- You believe women are to be subservient to even the most unloving husband.
- You want to stay in adoration of Charles Lindbergh.
- You don't like true stories that aren't easy on the heart.
- You want to read a fairy tale about a perfect life.
- You don't love reading about how far women have come.