Reasons You Should Read It
- You like drawn out stories.
- You like a lot of description of places and food.
- You like very unrealistic scenarios that workout unusually nicely.
- You like the thought of being able to escape everything and head out on an dangerously long walk.
- You can get these books from the library.
- You can wade through a lot of information for a basically redeeming and fairly story.
- You are interested on what attractions and otherwise might be is on a path from Oregon to Florida.
- You love to hear about broken people who heal.
Reasons You Should Not Read It
- You're a sucker for only really true life fiction.
- You want to read books that move quickly over meaningful material, not just material.
- You want to really take a long distance walk and you are gathering valuable information.
- You can't stand books that have scenarios that would honestly never happen.
- You expect meat in your bun.
- You know when the publisher makes you buy several books over several years - you are in a marketing test that you don't want to be in.