Reasons You Should Read This Book
- You would like an overview of a lot of health fads, facts, and research.
- Reading ideas from many varied experts sounds like a one stop shop for finding out about being healthy.,
- You would like an overview of several aspects of mental and physical health.
- Reading a book about health while watching the lives of people in a family who are at different healthy junctions would interest you.
- You would enjoy reading a humorous look at the health industry in America.
- Finding a jumping off spot for an education on health is something that would help you.
Reasons You Should Not Read This Book
- Reading a scattered amount of information on a plethora of health ideas seems too confusing for you.
- Health is a serious subject to you, so you don't want to read about a rookie "trying out" health ideas.
- What you want is a book about one idea that you can sink your teeth into that is suppose to change your life.
- You want a book about health from a genuine health expert, not a jackpot writer who wants to make money off of your health ignorance.
- If at the end of this book there are no concrete recommendations, you feel you would have wasted your time.