Reasons to Read This Book
- It has you at hello.
- You enjoy books about enter webbed lives that bring stories and people together in very unexpected ways.
- A book that makes you go - WHAT? appeals to you.
- Acquiring an arsenal on "what to do with secrets men could possibly have" interests you.
- There is an understanding that you enjoy pondering and reading about - that on any day we all could be guilty of almost anything .
- Reading a book that shocks you, excites you.
- You revel in the knowledge that it takes all kinds to make this dysfunctional world we live in.
- It intrigues you to think of what you would do in a no win situation.
Reasons to Not Read This Book
- Happy situations are what you want to read about.
- Thinking about what you would do in impossible scenarios only stresses you out.
- When reading a book you want clear cut right and wrongs to hang you mind on.
- A husband with a horrible secret it too close to home for comfort of you.
- A book with twists and turns leaves you confused and dazed - just give it to me straight is your motto.