Reasons You Should Read This Book
- Reading about God's deliverance from danger interests you.
- A well written understanding of what it feels like to be betrayed by another person would be something you could relate to.
- Reading about how a person remained calm and collected in the face of death sounds like something you would enjoy.
- Realizing how someone faces many disappointments and still finds purpose would be a good read to you.
- You love a good personal story woven in with the main incident of the book.
Reasons You Should Not Read This Book
- All the mumbo jumbo about turning to God in a time of danger is not interesting to you.
- You have been betrayed and do not want to revisit those feelings.
- Reading about a school shooting incident would interest you, but you don't want to read about someone's tragic life issues as well.
- Your feel if we had gun control none of this would happen, so it's just stupid that we are writing about this anyway.