Reasons to Read This Book
- You have always wanted to do something crazy and daring so would a practice run by reading this book would work just great.
- It has been your life dream to take off alone on a long hike.
- A book that weaves a person's past and present life together in an intriguing and engaging way is your idea of a good read.
- Reading about a family that might even been more messed up than yours sounds like a great way to spend your time.
- You love to read stories about perseverance, superachievers, and success!
Reasons Not to Read This Book
- You want a book with made up lives - not a book about real lives of dysfunctional people.
- The very thought of hiking a trail until your feet are completely trashed just nauseates you and would not provide you entertainment.
- Thinking about messed up families is not what you want to do in your free time.
- You could not care less about adventure, bucket lists, and leaving your life to find your life.