Reasons You Should Read This Book
- You like straightforward talk on success.
- Creativity and how you get there is a topic worth exploring.
- You have always wondered how creative get off the ground.
- Some direct points on how to get from point A to point B would help you.
- "Cut the bologna and give up the goods" is your motto.
- "I want to know these things, but please entertain me while I am reading it"... is your cup of tea.
Reasons You Should Not Read This Book
- Eee gawd those creative people are so out there - is something you have always believed.
- If you are going to read about success, you want it to be from a business person, not a copy cat to cuts words out.
- You would think it ridiculous to believe that you need to learn from others to be successful.
- You know everything about success.
- A square book, is no book at all... is one of your main beliefs.